Version: 305.93 WHQL
Release Date: 2012.08.28
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
File Size: 187 MB
New in Release 305.93:
- ODE Driver
- The R304 drivers are the third ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- CUDA 5.0
- Added support for CUDA 5.0.
- G-Sync Support
- Windows 7 and later: Implemented support for DirectX stereoscopic 3D.
- Workstation Warp & Intensity Adjustment Enhancement
- Windows 7 only: Added support via NVAPI for per - pixel black level adjustment.
- NVWMI 2.7
- Workstation: Windows 7 and later
- Implemented support for advanced profiles.
The following were introduced in Release 302 (NVWMI 2.6):
- Implemented support for display profiles.
- Implemented support for nView Desktop Manager‐related profiles.
- Overhaul of display‐related classes:
- Class Monitor renamed to Display
- Class DisplaySource and DisplayTarget are deprecated. DisplayTarget and DisplaySource methods are moved to DisplayGrid and Display.
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Workstation Category Manage Maximus Settings ‐ Windows 7 and later, introduced in Release 302
- New page to support NVIDIA® Maximus™ technology. NVIDIA Maximus technology uses multiple NVIDIA GPUs in the system – at least one NVIDIA Quadro GPU dedicated to Interactive Design, and at least one NVIDIA Tesla GPU dedicated to computational simulation or computational rendering.
- System Topology Viewer updated and enhanced
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.