Version: 296.88 WHQL
Release Date: 2012.06.11
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
File Size: 173 MB
New in Release 296.88:
- ODE Driver
- The R295 drivers are the second ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Added Support for OpenGL 4.2 on the Quadro series cards and higher.
- Added Support for CUDA 4.1
- Added support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
- NVIDIA Mosaic
- Added support for 8-display topologies that use higher resolution displays, such as 2560x1600
- NVIDIA WMI 2.4
- Added functions to configure Mosaic topologies
- Added function to control Vsync
- Added function to set Edid
- Added property to query GPU available memory
- Added function to enable/disable the nView Desktop Manager, and property to get the current nView state.
- NVIDIA Control Panel Manage 3D Settings Page
- Added Preferences tab which lets the user control the application profile notification feature.
- Upon launch of a windowed 3D program, this feature causes a popup to appear notifying the user which workstation application profile was applied.
- Added GPUDirect for Video to support professional video applications.
- 256GB Virtual Space
- OpenGL and CUDA users can now take full advantage of applications that utilize 256GB of system memory
- Digital Video Pipeline
- Added new API’s for supporting low latency access to SDI video hardware
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.