Cleanup Assistant is a set of over 20 tools designed to help you increase your computer's performance, clean your disks and protect your privacy. Cleanup Assistant runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Some of the features:
- Cleans your computer by removing trash items, finding duplicate files, finding empty folders, renaming files, searching & replacing text in files, reporting and removing large applications.
- Protects your privacy : permanently removes files and folders, shreds usb drives and free disk space.
- Manages large music libraries.
- Keeps you up to date with live browsable disk and file usage charts.
- Helps you manage your computer's performance by presenting you with detailed information about startup items, services and scheduled task.
- Gives extensive information about your computer's hardware and software.