GpuTest is a cross-platform (Windows, Linux and Max OS X) GPU stress test and OpenGL benchmark. GpuTest comes with several GPU tests including some popular ones from Windows'world (FurMark or TessMark).
The number of GPU tests grows with the new versions of the tool. The foolowing tests are available in the latest version:
- FurMark based stress test
- TessMark based tessellation test
- GiMark: geometry instancing test
- PixMark Piano pixel shader test
- PixMark Volplosion pixel shader test
- Plot3D vertex shader test
- Triangle one of the most simple 3D scene ever made
A simple graphical user interface (GUI) allows to set options and launch GpuTest. The GUI is available for all platforms. GpuTest can also be launched from the command line under every operating systems. Scores are saved in a convenient CSV file. A sample file with all command line parameters is provided in the zip file.
GpuTest - 64-bit software
- GpuTest 0.7.0 Released (Win / Linux / OS X), New FP64 OpenGL 4 Test and Online GPU Database | Geeks3D
- GpuTest Free Download - Softpedia