PCI-Z is a freeware lightweight system utility designed to provide information about (unknown) PCI (PCI-E, PCI-X...) devices and helps you find appropriate device drivers.
PCI-Z is designed for detecting unknown hardware on your Windows based PC. It will help you determine vendor, device and certain details about device even if you don't have drivers installed. Software uses The PCI ID Repository, a public repository of all known ID's used in PCI devices: ID's of vendors, devices, subsystems and device classes. It is used in various programs (e.g. The PCI Utilities) to display full human-readable names instead of cryptic numeric codes.
You can find drivers for your operating system without a problem! Find drivers for your WiFi cards, audio cards, network cards or any other PCI peripheral.
List of compatible OS:
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2000
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows PE
- Windows Neptune
- Bart PE/Reatogo
- detects all PCI/PCI-X/PCI-E cards, even if your device manager doesn't recognizes them
- helps you find drivers for your Windows OS
- one file only needed for running - 100% portable, no installation needed, no Internet connection needed
- reports devices with drivers issues
- daily updates with PCI ID database
- small size, small memory footprint
- spyware/malware free - VirusTotal report for x86 version, VirusTotal report for x64 version
PCI-Z - 64-bit software