New version! - Ever wanted to have control over multiple services at the same time? Ever needed to monitor services status in real time? Ever dreamed to delete or stop non responding services without needing to reboot or to consult the registry? What about being provided with simultaneous service properties edition? It is now possible with Service+!
- Windows NT 4 (at least SP6), 2000, XP , 2003, Vista, 2008, 2008 R2, 7, 8 (32-Bit & 64-Bit).
- 10 MB of hard disk space.
- Available for x86 platforms, x64 platforms and Intel Itanium.
- Start, stop or pause multiple services at the same time.
- Edit all service properties (Startup, Account, Dependencies, Name, Path, etc.).
- Edit simultaneously multiple services properties (Startup, Account).
- Terminate un-responding services (No need to reboot!).
- Let all authenticated users start a service.
- Prohibit all users (including administrators) to stop critical services (back up, critical applications, etc.).
- Monitor services status in real time.
- Install and uninstall services.
- Import or export the configuration of services as an XML file to duplicate them, to backup settings or to mirror the same configuration on several computers.
- Monitor services installation and removal in real time.
- See all services properties.
- Sort services by standard and advanced properties (Name, Status, Startup, Type, etc.).
- Manage services on a remote computer.
- Attach debugger to the service process in a single click.