System Explorer is free, awards winning software for exploration and management of System Internals. This small software includes many usefull tools which help you Keep Your System Under Control. With System Explorer You get also fast access to File Database which help you to determine unwanted processes or threats. System Explorer is translated into 29 languages and is available for download in installer and portable version.
- Detailed information about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal, Jotti service or our File Database.
- Easy monitoring of processes activities and System changes.
- Usage graphs of important System resources.
- Tray Hint with detailed System and Battery status
- WMI Browser and System Additional Info
- Multilanguage Support
Here are some of the most impacting system changes:
- Full support for 64-bit OS, added new 32-bit and 64-bit service. Since this time the SE application can fully support and capture all 64b processes and environment.
- New service (You can see it in the list of Processes : SystemExplorerService64.exe) enables the application to run fully under standard user rights, no elevation needed (so no more yellow bar requesting elevation of user rights and "Require Admin rights" option).
- With this service, we were able to add list of modules for 64bit processes in Process Details, add command line for 64bit processes in Processes and much more. This service is crucial for users working with Windows Vista and 7.
- System Explorer
- System Explorer 3.8 supports 64-bit Windows
- Current version: 7.0.0
- Release date: 2015-08-18