When you connect to a network share on your LAN or to your .NET Passport account, Windows allows you to save your password in order to use it in each time that you connect the remote server. This utility recovers all network passwords stored on your system for the current logged-on user. It can also recover the passwords stored in Credentials file of external drive, as long as you know the last log-on password.
- Login passwords of remote computers on your LAN.
- Passwords of mail accounts on exchange server (stored by Outlook 2003)
- Password of MSN Messenger / Windows Messenger accounts
- Internet Explorer 7.x and 8.x: passwords of password-protected Web sites ("Basic Authentication" or "Digest Access Authentication")
The item name of IE7 passwords always begin with "Microsoft_WinInet" prefix.
- The passwords stored by Remote Desktop 6.
The software is provided "AS IS" without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
Using Network Password Recovery
This utility doesn't require any installation process or additional DLLs. In order to start using it, just extract the zip file to any folder you like, and run the executable file - netpass.exe .
When you run this utility, the main window displays all network passwords found on your system. You can select one or more items, and then copy them to the clipboard, or save them to text/HTML/XML file.
Network Password Recovery - 64bit software
Current Version: 1.50
Release date: 2016-08-04