Runge is an Interactive Solver for Systems of Ordinary Differential Equations. It solves initial value problem (aka Cauchy problem). Few advantages Runge provides:
- It's fast. It utilizes BLAS and LAPACK libraries optimized for modern multi-core processors.
- It's interactive. It allows you to start a solution by mouse click on a plane.
- It's precise. It uses Runge Rule to adjust step length to satisfy required precision on each step.
- It's effective. When it needs to compute derivatives (Jacobian matrix, for example) it does that analytically, i.e. without using numerical methods.
- It's portable. It works on Windows and Linux 32 and 64 bit versions and Mac OS X (64 bit only).
- It's open. It allows you to implement and embed your own algorithms (aka "solvers").
- It's easy to use. It allows to export results to MS Excel and MATLAB.
- It's multilingual. It currently supports Englis and Russian languages.
- It's free. It's distributed under the Boost Software License.
Runge - 64bit software