Greenfish Icon Editor Pro is an icon and cursor editor with support for image layers. It can be used to create Vista compatible and 32 bit icons up to 256x256 with the help of a variety of drawing and selection tools, as well as several filters including drop shadow, remove matte, glow and others. The program also allows you to edit icon libraries and resource files, and lets you replace icons in executable files.
Other features include file drag and drop, gradient styles for filling shapes and more. Greenfish Icon Editor Pro can open/save ICO, CUR, PNG, XPM, BMP, GIF (including animated) and JPEG formats as well as ANI files and animated cursors.
- Layer support with advanced selection handling makes it a really professional and unique freeware tool for designing pixelgraphic images.
- GFIE offers high-quality filters like Bevel, Drop Shadow and Glow;
- supports editing animated cursors and managing icon libraries.
- Has a portable version - less than 10 MB unzipped, just unpack it to your USB drive and use it anywhere.
- A clean, customizable, multilanguage user interface makes it really easy to learn and use.
- It is open source (released under the GNU General Public License version 3). Source code can be found inside the installation package, in the archive src.7z.
Greenfish Icon Editor Pro - 64bit software