Introducing FastPictureViewer Professional, a native 64-bit image viewer designed for photographers, with Adobe XMP compliant rating system, powerful batch file processing functions and features photographers expect: RGB histogram, full color management, EXIF, tethered shooting and ultrafast raw previewing.
FastPictureViewer Professional helps iStockphoto inspectors cut through some of the 1/4 million new images they get every month, among other photographers and imaging professionals all over the world, ranging from photo enthusiasts culling their weekend pictures to analysts reviewing consumer behavioral studies made of millions of images, as well as helping wedding photographers, magazine picture editors and print shops do their image selection tasks more efficiently.
Our product is a perfect companion to existing Digital Asset Management suites such as Adobe Lightroom or IDImager, helping users perform their initial accept/reject selection and rating much faster than before. Put in another way, you'll be done with reviewing/culling/rating with FPV Pro before Lightroom finished importing all the files and crunching the previews. You'd then only import the keepers and end up saving a lot of time. Get the free trial and see for yourself.
FastPictureViewer Professional supports most image formats and comes with first-class support for raw formats from more than 350 digital camera models, while support for specialized formats - such as Photoshop PSD, OpenEXR, JPEG2000, TGA, PNM, HDR or DDS - can be added through our own FastPictureViewer Codec Pack add-in. Our viewer can also be extended by 3rd-party image decoders such as DjVu, supplied by other vendors, with more to come in the future.
FastPictureViewer Professional Highlights:
- Fastest raw image viewer ever. Period.
- Export/publish all supported image formats as JPEG, to local devices (USB key, hard disk) or photo-sharing sites like SmugMug, Zenfolio or PhotoShelter
- Instant zooming to 100% view, for quick sharpness checks: just click on the image. Best in industry!
- Real-time RGB histogram, EXIF shooting data, Eyedropper with shadow/highlights and Adobe XMP Rating/Label/Urgency "head up" displays.
- Instantaneous, single-keystroke copy/move of your "keepers" to a preset folder (background copy/move)
- Rules-based, scriptable batch copy, move, delete, save-for-web automation, multi-threaded parallel execution.
- Instantaneous display of the next image in line (when computer resources allows) through image pre-loading and in-memory caching.
- Instant industry-standard Adobe XMP compatible rating and tagging, embedded in standard formats (JPG, JPEG-XR, TIFF) or external XMP sidecars.
- Fast tethered shooting through the standard MTP/PTP protocol: tether a Nikon D700, D800, D3S, D3X, D4 in 64 bit, today, storing pictures on CF card too.
- Supports most common image formats. Special raster formats like OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, J2K are supported through separately installable image codecs.
- Supports RAW formats, from 400+ digital cameras models, incl. EOS 1D X, D4/D800/J1/V1 and many more.
- Professional color management, with ICC v2 and v4 profiles. Profiled monitor support. Supports Canon Kyuanos color engine on Vista and Windows 7.
- Slickest, most uncluttered user interface in industry including a borderless, true 100% full screen mode: focus on your images!
- Integration with Windows 7 (Taskbar Jump List) and Windows Vista (thumbnail cache, "Browse with..." shell folder extension). Enables Explorer thumbnails.
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit editions for Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3 and XP64, multi-core and multi-processor enabled to take full advantage of modern computer hardware, with optional Direct3D GPU acceleration: FPV Pro absolutely flies on 2012 hardware and will squeeze every last bits of your computer's performance.
FastPictureViewer - 64bit software
Current version: 1.9.359.0
Release date: 2017-04-24