HyperSnap is the fastest and easiest way to take screen captures of Windows screens. The program combines the power of a first-class screen capture application with an advanced image editing utility, wrapped into one easy-to-use tool.
Use HyperSnap to quickly share a picture-perfect representation of anything on your screen. It’s perfect for capturing images for your Help system and online tutorials, manuals, handouts, marketing materials and presentations, webpages, emails and more.
With HyperSnap’s versatility and ease-of-use, you can quickly customize menus and toolbars to fit your needs. You can assign your own keyboard shortcuts, create instant toolbars, and even control HyperSnap with voice commands!
Here are a few of the many features that HyperSnap offers to provide a highly versatile array of screen captures:
- Powerful image capture, editing, annotation and manipulation tools
- Captures saved automatically as graphics files
- An effective image viewer combined with a format converter
- Over a dozen types of captures, including Region, Button, and Auto-scroll for long web pages
- The ability to work with all Windows PCs from XP through Windows 7
- To work with Windows 2000 or older, you visit our web site and download HyperSnap 6 or even older version.
- HyperSnap v.7 is compatible with 32 bit and 64 bit releases of Windows 7, Vista, XP, and their corresponding Windows Server editions.
- Latest version: 8.18
- Release date: 2022-01-01