RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, Tiger, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, ED2K, AICH, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R 256/512, Whirlpool and Snefru-128/256 algorithms. Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transferring.
- Can calculate Magnet links.
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or user defined format.
- Ability to process directories recursively.
- Updating of existing hash files (adding sums of files missing in the hash file).
- Calculates several hash sums in one pass.
- Portability: the program works the same under Linux, *BSD, or Windows.