nuBASIC is an implementation of an interpreter of the BASIC programming language distributed under GPLv2 License. It has been designed mainly for educational purposes both for C++ developers that can deal with a non-trivial example of C++11 programming and for nuBASIC's users, that may get hooked on programming.
nuBASIC is suitable for simple games, educational or small business programs.
- Free and Open Source (distributed under GPLv2 License)
- Easy to use and simple enough for 8-year-old-child to understand
- Fully-developed procedural programming language
- Multiplatform. Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Linux/Windows x86/amd64
- Built-in help
- Documented (English and Italian Guides)
- Syntax Highlighting Editor and Debugger (IDE) for Windows
- Examples include Tetris, Mine Hunter, Breakout, Calculator, TicTacToe
- Tiny version is suitable for embedded systems
nuBASIC - 64-bit version