eXtra Buttons is a freeware software that provides additional buttons placed in the caption of all windows. eXtra Buttons extends standard OS functionality and looks like standard system buttons. eXtra Buttons gives you up to 10 assorted configurable buttons to keep the desktop and windows organised.
- Convenience and functionality - It is very simple to get used to eXtra Buttons. There are so many useful functional features, that you won't even notice the change of the way you work with computer.
- eXtra Buttons does not need special skills for use - Using buttons as simple as using standard buttons "Minimize", "Maximize" and "Close".
- eXtra Buttons is completely built into system - You won't spot any look and feel difference with standard buttons while using eXtra Buttons. And because they are using native Windows' system functions, they will always appear according to your desktop theme.
- eXtra Buttons is a tightly integrated solution - eXtra Buttons works in all windows versions starting from Windows 98 and including the latest Windows 7
- The set of buttons can be redefined at any moment - eXtra Buttons represents following set of additional buttons:
eXtra Buttons represents following set of additional buttons:
- Always on top — places window on the top of the other windows, so that be always visible whether or not it has the focus.
- Send to back — places window under others, so it will not bother you.
- Copy window — starts a copy of the application in the new window.
- Roll-up/Unroll — minimizes window to its caption, so you can see only caption line with the title of the window.
- Minimize to Box — minimizes window and places its icon on the Desktop in adjusted arrangement.
- Transparency — makes the window transparent according to adjusted level. You may adjust any default transparency level.
- Percentage transparency — makes the window transparent according to percents from pop-up Transparency Menu.
- Minimize to Tray — minimizes window and places its icon to System Tray.
- Minimize to Tray Menu — minimizes window and places its icon to System Tray Menu.
- Move to Another Monitor — places the window on another monitor.