CLC Main Workbench creates a software environment enabling users to make a large number of advanced protein, DNA, and RNA sequence analyses, combined with smooth data management, and excellent graphical viewing and output options.
System requirements for all workbenches from CLC bio
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later. However, Mac OS X 10.5.8 is supported on 64-bit Intel systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008
- Linux: Red Hat 5.0 or later. SUSE 10.2 or later. Fedora 6 or later.
- 512 MB RAM required
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- 1024 x 768 display recommended
- 32 and 64 bit platforms supported
- Intel or AMD CPU required
CLC Main Workbench - 64bit software