FileBot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your movies, tv shows or anime, and music well as downloading subtitles and artwork. It's smart and just works. FileBot can be launched via Java Web Start. No manual download or installation required.
FileBot makes organizing your movies and TV shows a breeze! We'll automatically match your files with information from various online databases. How you want your media files to be named and organized is completely up to you. Our groovy format engine supports pretty much anything!
Fetching subtitles is just as easy, just drop it in! Besides automatic lookup you'll also be able to manually search and download subtitles, preview subtitles and fix encoding problems (e.g. force UTF-8).
Use FileBot from the command-line! There is a simple CLI for core tasks like renaming media files and fetching subtitles as well as checking or creating SFV files. On top of that you can use our scripting engine to define more complex automated processing. There's already shared scripts for various tasks that you can just run right away or further customize to your needs.
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds
- Fetch episode lists from TVRage, AniDB or TheTVDB
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles, Subscene or Sublight
- Find exact/linked subtitles from OpenSubtitles and Sublight
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files