MUtility provides many of the elementary functions and effects used by every engineer, as well as a number of more scientific features. This includes volume, panorama, phase inversion, stereo swapping, a DC blocker, delay - in samples and milliseconds, RMS and envelope, mathematical functions, an expression evaluator and a mono-stereo (de)encoder.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
64-bit Windows note - the plugin version must be compatible with your host. On 64-bit operating system you can have 32-bit and 64-bit hosts. If your host is 64-bit, you need 64-bit version of our plugins. If your host is 32-bit, you have to use 32-bit version of our plugins.