OnlineVNC is a modern and effective tool for managing and control PC remotely. In contrast to other similar solutions OnlineVNC uses a standard Web-browser as a client. The unique technology of OnlineVNC allows you to work at maximum speed without feeling the difference compared to Offline solutions.
OnlineVNC an easy and friendly solution for everyday life. When you want to ask your friends to help you remotely, just send them a web link, clicking on which they immediately see your desktop without installing additional software. It's very cool. Supported operating systems: Windows 7 or 8 (recomended), Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003
OnlineVNC is a robust tool for the system administrator. Once you have installed and configured OnlineVNC Server you can access your computer or file's folders (based on FTP file transfer engine) even when no user is logged in to the system or the computer is locked. Remote access is possible from any of the operating systems - Windows, Linux, MacOSX.
- Comfortable Ribbon UI interface of the server control panel.
- Works as a true Microsoft Windows Service. This allows you to perform Logoff, Lock operations for Windows Users without breaking the client connection.
- Supports a list of hosts from which connectings is forbidden - BlackList.
- Its own tracking system of user accounts with access rights to the desktop.
- Scaling of the desktop screen on the server side. A unique opportunity to reduce traffic by several times.
- Complete controls the desktop sharing. Reacts on changing of the desktop size and desktop color scheme.
- Compatible with third-party VNC viewer like TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC and othres with Hextile encoding.
- Complete support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Tracking applications running under UAC.
- Monitoring the connected users in real-time with the ability to turn them off at any time.
- Built-in FTP Server for File Transer and Sharing
- GEO Location support
OnlineVNC - 64bit software