DirectUpdate allows you to associate a dynamic IP address with a static hostname, and to keep it updated whenever you log onto your ISP. Thus you can have a home ISP account with a dynamic IP address for each login, and still run a Web server, BBS, broadcast mailer, or other Internet service without permanent, dedicated access.
- Native NT service (NT4.0/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8)
- Remote administration anywhere from the LAN and the Internet.
- Local & remote IP detection with user selection (lan dsl/cable router supported).
- Many dns services/providers supported simultaneously.
- WebAdmin (full administration using your browser!).
- Small & compact executable (the engine is less than 300 KB!).
- Update can be forced every xx days to prevent accounts from being banned.
- Add support for "Wildcard" and "MaileXchanger".
- Support of proxy server and proxy server authentication.
- Fully customizable notifications (Email and FTP).
- Engine can launch an external app and restart a service when a new IP is detected.
- Monitored log file size, and support of syslog deamon.
- KeepAlive option, to maintain your internet connection up if required.
- Support IP detection via hidden (auto) proxy of ISP.
- Support local IP detection with router direct query!
- And growing...
DirectUpdate - 64bit software
Latest version: 4.7.9
Release date: 2020-05-01