Febooti Command line email client is powerful but easy-to-use email sending utility, which supports all of e-mail client sending capabilities. With Febooti Command line email you can send mail directly from windows command line (DOS prompt). You can attach files to email, use HTML e-mail messages, use CC (Carbon Copy) and / or BCC (Blind Carbon Copy).
- Send email from DOS command line to any number of recipients, including CC and BCC.
- Send email with unlimited attachments (wildcard / file mask support).
- Send email from Scheduled Tasks, any software that execute external commands, CGI scripts (ASP, PHP, etc.).
- Option to request read confirmation.
- Use SMTP mail server authentication (AUTH PLAIN, LOGIN, NTLM, CRAM-MD5, AUTO) before sending email.
- Set SMTP server address and outgoing SMTP server port. The address may be used as a traditional URL (e.g. mail.sender.com) or as an IP numeric address (e.g. 10.25.125.123).
- Support for friendly name in both the TO and FROM fields (name appears in email instead of e-mail address).
- Optional reply-to email address and reply-to friendly name.
- Ability to take parameters from a text file or files (USEFILE / CONFIG).
- Batch programming return codes to check success or failure from environment variable %errorlevel%.
- Send email message using plain text or HTML message with embedded pictures.
- Plain text or MIME encoding (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions).
- Ability to operate with standard .EML files.
- Ability to set message text encoding / character set.
- Set alternate text for email programs that do not support HTML formatted messages.
- Optional debug mode (DEBUG / DEBUGX) - view internal variables and SMTP server messages.
- Bind IP address (if more than one Interface / LAN card is used).
- Ability to set email priority.
- Fast install / uninstall (uses MSI technology).
- e-update - checks for latest version updates automatically.
- Works on Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 2003 & 2008 Server 32 and 64-bit versions.
Latest version: 6.0
Release date: 2017-05-20