Version: 310.32 Certified
Release Date: 2013.01.21
Operating System: Linux 64-bit
File Size: 65.1 MB
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 680MX
- Tesla K20Xm
- Fixed a bug when enabling framelock between displays connected to the same GPU as other displays with different refresh rates, which caused the latter to be incorrectly assigned to the framelock group.
- Updated the reporting of HDMI 3D framerates and pixel clocks to be more consistent with how they are reported by HDMI 3D displays.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented rotation controls in the nvidia-settings control panel from working after changing resolutions.
- Fixed a bug that could cause applications using GL_NV_vdpau_interop to crash during modeswitches.
- Fixed a regression that could cause OpenGL applications to crash while compiling shaders.