Version: 304.43 Certified
Release Date: 2012.08.27
Operating System: Linux 64-bit
File Size: 61.1 MB
- Added support for the following GPUs:
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
- Fixed a bug that caused pre-release versions of X.Org xserver 1.13 to crash when certain GLX operations were performed, such as when starting Firefox.
- Fixed a bug that caused VDPAU to hang when expanding the YouTube Flash Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused gnome-settings-daemon to revert display configuration changes made by nvidia-settings.
- Updated nvidia-settings to use RandR per-CRTC gamma control, when available. When controlling an X server with support for RandR 1.2, nvidia-settings will display the color correction widget as a tab within each display device page, instead of a per-X screen color correction page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display palette from being updated immediately after an application called XStoreColors.
- Added the ability to select and move X screens in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings via Ctrl-(Left)Click + Drag.