The x86 Open64 compiler system is a high performance, production quality code generation tool designed for high performance parallel computing workloads. The x86 Open64 environment provides the developer the essential choices when building and optimizing C, C++, and Fortran applications targeting 32-bit and 64-bit Linux platforms.
The x86 Open64 compiler system offers a high level of advanced optimizations, multi-threading, and processor support that includes global optimization, vectorization, interprocedural analysis, feedback directed optimizations, loop transformations, and code generation which extracts the optimal performance from each x86 processor core.
The x86 Open64 Compiler Suite simplifies and accelerates development and tuning for x86, AMD64 (AMD® x86-64 Architecture), and Intel64 (Intel® x86-64 Architecture) applications. The x86 Open64 compilers create a strong foundation for building robust, high performance parallel code through MPI, OpenMP®, and auto-parallelization along with highly optimized libraries*.
What is new in v4.5.2
- Support for AMD Opteron Family 15h processor ("Piledriver" core)
- 64 bit build of Open64 compiler
- Further incremental improvements to advanced vectorization capability
- Support for common AVX, XOP, FMA3, FMA4, BMI, TBM, F16C intrinsic
- Improved performance and functionality of LNO optimization
- Further improvements to optimizer and code generation
- Merged sources from Open64.net community trunk
- Extended platform support, including SLES 11 sp2, RHEL 6.3