This video is for counterstrike 1.6 on windows-7 64 bit version. Please watch the entire video so that you don't skip the steps. The video is similar with the 32 bit version windows-7 bug-fix but it's not the same.
- How to Upgrade from 32-Bit to 64-Bit in Windows 10
- PPSSPP, the Best Free PSP Emulator, Gets 64-Bit Android Support in Version 1.2
- Firefox 32-bit vs Firefox 64-bit
- Guild Wars 2 64bit launcher fixes memory issues
- Sumatra 3.1 PDF reader update brings 64-bit builds
- Running Old (16-bit and 32-bit) Programs on a 64-bit Windows