Deploy Windows 7, Office 2010 and 365, and Windows Server 2008 R2 with the newly released Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012. MDT is the recommended process and toolset for automating desktop and server deployment. MDT provides you with the following benefits:
- Unified tools and processes, including a set of guidance, for deploying desktops and servers in a common deployment console.
- Reduced deployment time and standardized desktop and server images, along with improved security and ongoing configuration management.
- MicrosoftDeploymentToolkit2012_x64.msi 22.4 MB
- MicrosoftDeploymentToolkit2012_x86.msi 22.0 MB
- Optional - MDT 2012 Print-Ready Documentation.zip 9.7 MB
- Release Notes.docx 1.2 MB
- Whats New in MDT Guide.docx 103 KB
- Stardock releases Galactic Civilizations III, a true 64-bit native strategy game
- Windows 8.1 64-Bit Remains the World’s Second Gaming Platform, but Usage Is on the Rise
- How to Install 64-bit BIOS on Sunchip CX-W8
- Firefox Developer Edition 38: 64-bits and more
- Cyberfox 35 Review – A 64-Bit Version of Firefox
- How to Develop and Evaluate 64-bit Android Apps on Intel x86 Platforms