Deploy Windows 7, Office 2010 and 365, and Windows Server 2008 R2 with the newly released Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2012. MDT is the recommended process and toolset for automating desktop and server deployment. MDT provides you with the following benefits:
- Unified tools and processes, including a set of guidance, for deploying desktops and servers in a common deployment console.
- Reduced deployment time and standardized desktop and server images, along with improved security and ongoing configuration management.
- MicrosoftDeploymentToolkit2012_x64.msi 22.4 MB
- MicrosoftDeploymentToolkit2012_x86.msi 22.0 MB
- Optional - MDT 2012 Print-Ready Documentation.zip 9.7 MB
- Release Notes.docx 1.2 MB
- Whats New in MDT Guide.docx 103 KB
- Firefox Developer Edition 38: 64-bits and more
- Cyberfox 35 Review – A 64-Bit Version of Firefox
- How to Develop and Evaluate 64-bit Android Apps on Intel x86 Platforms
- Google Chrome 39 goes 64-bit on Mac, promises performance, stability improvements
- Chrome for OS X turns 64-bit, forsakes early Intel Macs
- Google Adds Intel x64 Support To Android Emulator; ARMv8 Support Still Missing