New version! - A still photograph is a limited format for capturing moments that span an interval of time. Video is the traditional method for recording durations of time, but the subjective “moment” that one desires to capture is often lost in the chaos of shaky camerawork, irrelevant background clutter, and noise that dominates most casually recorded video clips.
Microsoft Research Cliplets is an interactive app that uses semi-automated methods to give users the power to create “cliplets”—a type of imagery that sits between stills and video from handheld videos. The tool provides a creative lens one can use to focus on important aspects of a moment by performing spatiotemporal compositing and editing on a video-clip input.
- Microsoft Research Cliplets (64 bit)
- Version: 1.1.1
- Date Published: 12-06-07
- How to Develop and Evaluate 64-bit Android Apps on Intel x86 Platforms
- Google Chrome 39 goes 64-bit on Mac, promises performance, stability improvements
- Chrome for OS X turns 64-bit, forsakes early Intel Macs
- Google Adds Intel x64 Support To Android Emulator; ARMv8 Support Still Missing
- 64-bit Firefox poised to launch in the near future
- Google Chrome 64-bit - Is It Better Than The 32-bit Version?