New version! - A still photograph is a limited format for capturing moments that span an interval of time. Video is the traditional method for recording durations of time, but the subjective “moment” that one desires to capture is often lost in the chaos of shaky camerawork, irrelevant background clutter, and noise that dominates most casually recorded video clips.
Microsoft Research Cliplets is an interactive app that uses semi-automated methods to give users the power to create “cliplets”—a type of imagery that sits between stills and video from handheld videos. The tool provides a creative lens one can use to focus on important aspects of a moment by performing spatiotemporal compositing and editing on a video-clip input.
- Microsoft Research Cliplets (64 bit)
- Version: 1.1.1
- Date Published: 12-06-07
- So where is the 64-bit version of Firefox? Mozilla gives us an update
- What’s The Difference Between 32 Bit And 64 Bit Windows & How To Choose Between Them
- RML Utilities for SQL Server (x64)
- Stardock Announces Galactic Civilizations III, Requires 64-bit PC
- Grand Theft Auto 5 on PC Supports DirectX 11, x64, New Leaked Config Files Say
- Blue Marble Releases 64 Bit Version of the Geographic Calculator