Emsi Software incremented the build number only by two notches today for its Online Armor Firewall, bringing it to version 22.214.171.1245. It is not a spectacular build, but a minor one that takes care of an issue with certification verification.
The information about the bug is scarce, but the changelog of the application shows that the issue would manifest itself during SCW (Security Configuration Wizard), on 64-bit systems.
- Havex RAT Authors Self-Sign Malware to Appear from IBM, 64-Bit Version Spotted
- KIVARS With Venom: Targeted Attacks Upgrade with 64-bit “Support”
- 64bit OSX hacking with Metasploit
- 64-Bit Version of ZeuS Comes with Improved Evasion, Rootkit Capabilities
- 64-bit ZBOT Leverages Tor, Improves Evasion Techniques
- Privatefirewall - 64bit support