Emsi Software incremented the build number only by two notches today for its Online Armor Firewall, bringing it to version 220.127.116.115. It is not a spectacular build, but a minor one that takes care of an issue with certification verification.
The information about the bug is scarce, but the changelog of the application shows that the issue would manifest itself during SCW (Security Configuration Wizard), on 64-bit systems.
- 64-Bit Version of ZeuS Comes with Improved Evasion, Rootkit Capabilities
- 64-bit ZBOT Leverages Tor, Improves Evasion Techniques
- Privatefirewall - 64bit support
- Researchers Spot 64-Bit Version of ZeuS Malware
- Exploiting Internet Explorer 11 64-bit on Windows 8.1 Preview
- New Xpiro Infectors Are Persistent and Can Infect Both 32-bit and 64-bit Files