In this, the 27th, tutorial, we will looking at the "C" calling convention from the Caller's point of view. This is not Assembly, it's more the meaning of 'extern "C"' that we've been placing at the start of our procedures.
- x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 63 B: Box Blur C++ Coding
- x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 63 A: Double Pass Box Blur Description
- 64-Bit Mobile Computing – It Takes an Ecosystem
- x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 62: Box Blur Window
- Quick Tip from IBM Connect 2014: IBM Domino 64bit -- All you need to know
- KIST develops bendable orgarnic carbon nano compound 64bit memory