In this, the 27th, tutorial, we will looking at the "C" calling convention from the Caller's point of view. This is not Assembly, it's more the meaning of 'extern "C"' that we've been placing at the start of our procedures.
- Android development made easy for 64-bit ARMv8 platforms
- 64-bit Androids are here; should you care?
- Running 64bit Android L under QEMU
- x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 63 B: Box Blur C++ Coding
- x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 63 A: Double Pass Box Blur Description
- 64-Bit Mobile Computing – It Takes an Ecosystem