In this, the 27th, tutorial, we will looking at the "C" calling convention from the Caller's point of view. This is not Assembly, it's more the meaning of 'extern "C"' that we've been placing at the start of our procedures.
- How to switch from 32-bit to 64-bit version of Windows 10 [Tip]
- Windows 10 and the CPU: Choosing the Architecture
- How to Switch From 32-bit Windows 10 to 64-bit Windows 10
- How to Upgrade Windows 7, 8 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit
- C++ Tail Recursion Using 64-bit variables - Part 2
- C++ Tail Recursion Using 64-bit variables