MiTAC Announced the First 64-Bit ARM® Processor-Based Servers – 7 Star Server System During Computex 2013
(June 4th 2013, Taipei, Taiwan)-MiTAC International Corp. (MiTAC), a leading ICT manufacturing company, is pleased to announce its new...
Sandboxie adds full 64-bit protection, improves compatibility
Sandboxie 4.02 is the latest edition of the powerful shareware sandbox, which allows you to run programs in an isolated environment...
Update for Windows 8 for x64-based Systems (KB2851998)
Install this update to resolve issues in Windows. For a complete listing of the issues that are included in this update, see the...
Latest Everything Desktop Search beta build introduces 64-bit version
The desktop search engine Everything has been around since 2008. It may come as a surprise that the most recent stable version of the...
New boot firmware a step toward 64-bit Windows RT
A standards organization has created a boot environment for tablets and PCs that could potentially run a 64-bit version of Windows RT.
How to Install VMware vSphere vCenter Server 5.1.0b on Windows Server 2003 R2 X64 SP2
In this video we will install VMware vSphere vCenter Server 5.1.0b using the Simple Install method on Windows Server 2003 R2 X64 SP2
x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 61: AVX Negate 128bpp Image
Big thank you to all who've sent in Imogen plugins, they're excellent, Keep em' coming folks! This tutorial we'll look at some of the...
x64 Assembly and C++ Tutorial 60: C++ Negate 128bpp Image
In this tute we'll look at coding a C++ algorithm to negate a 128bpp image. This will be a benchmark to beat for the ASM versions we'll...
Kali Linux 64bit In VMware - Installation Walkthrough / How-to
The purpose of this video is to demonstrate a basic installation of Kali Linux from Offensive Security in a new Virtual Machine guest...
Installing the Java Plugin for 64bit Firefox on CentOS 6.4
Today, I had to install the Java plugin for 64bit Firefox on CentOS 6.4. The procedure wasn’t too bad, but it wasn’t exactly...
Linux x64 Assembly Tutorial 4: Passing Parameters and Coding
In this tute we'll get to coding some little ASM algorithms. First we have to look at how parameters will be passed from C++.
Linux x64 Assembly Tutorial 2: Bits, Bytes and Registers
Today we'll look at integer data types, bits, bytes, words and all that. We'll also look at the general purpose register set. I didn't...
Monday, 17 June 2013 12:32
New version! - Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient.
It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking , Auto-sorting , Browse inside archives, Workspace support, Scripting, Searching and a lot more. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard.
- Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
- Caching that enable fast file browsing.
- Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
- Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
- Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
- FTP, Registry , Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
- View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
- Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
- Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
- Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
- Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
- Use mouse and drag and drop or use quick keyboard command for all the task.
- FileOperations plugins that can automatically sort / unpack files when they are moved or copied.
- File viewer that lets you view files of any size, as ASCII/Unicode/UTF8/Binary and Hex.
- Both 32bit and 64bit versions available.
- Can be installed onto a USB memory device.
- Handle folders with many thousands of files with easy, And use power full filters to limit what you want to view.
- Compare folders and select the files and folders that are different, that are the same and many other options.
- Power full script engine allowing you to create script that automate tasks.
- And a lot more....
Multi Commander - 64bit software
Current version: 3.2.0 (Build 1430)
Release Date: 2013-06-17
|64bit Windows 7|
|64bit Windows 8|