For all Turbo Pascal fans we have prepared instructions how to install Turbo Pascal on 64 bit version of Windows 7.
Install the software DOSBox ver 0.73 : download here
Create new folder, for example „Tp“ (c:\Tp\)
Download Turbo Pascal here and extract all files from pascal.zip to c:\Tp\
When you exit from the DOSBox (precisely when you unmount the virtual drive where Turbo Pascal has been mounted) all the files you have saved or made changes in Turbo Pascal will be copied into the source directory (the directory which contains TP folder)
Don’t use shortcut keys to perform operations in TP because they might be a shortcut keys for DOSBox also. Eg: Ctrl+F9 will exit DOSBox instead of running the code.
- Windows 7 Codec Pack - 64bit support
- How to Choose Between 32-Bit and 64-Bit Versions of Windows 7
- KB28686226 Update Fails to Install on Some Windows 7 x64 PCs
- One in Two Gamers Still Running Windows 7 64-bit
- How to Enable 64-bit Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 64-bit Edition