Have you been looking for a performance monitor tool for your brand new and expensive Nvidia graphics card, and didn’t find anything working for a Windows 7 x64 system? Me either...
But I’ve coded a tiny tool, which is able to monitor your Nvidia GPU. It’s pretty much alpha, but it shows a graph, which is the utilization of your GPU (1.0-gpu_idle).
It’s bleeding alpha, so it’s more or less a feasibility study. But already now it can be a help, if you want to know whether your card is going some e.g. CUDA work, like Badaboom, or stuff.
I’m planing to extend the feature set, add will likely add a few functionalities, like
- Windows 7 Codec Pack - 64bit support
- How to Choose Between 32-Bit and 64-Bit Versions of Windows 7
- KB28686226 Update Fails to Install on Some Windows 7 x64 PCs
- One in Two Gamers Still Running Windows 7 64-bit
- How to Enable 64-bit Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 64-bit Edition