Because Windows 7 requires digitally signed drivers PG2 will not work out of the box. But the information provided on PG2’s instruction page is outdated pertaining to the RC. The bcdedit command is no longer functional, additionally ReadyDriver does not work, and the boot option to allow loading of unsigned drivers works only until the next restart.
... and press OK. Now you can launch PG2 with no problems!
- How to Choose Between 32-Bit and 64-Bit Versions of Windows 7
- KB28686226 Update Fails to Install on Some Windows 7 x64 PCs
- One in Two Gamers Still Running Windows 7 64-bit
- How to Enable 64-bit Internet Explorer 10 in Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 10 for Windows 7 64-bit Edition
- Running debug.exe on a 64-bit windows (64x system) using DosBox