AMLogic Processor Roadmap: Quad core Cortex A9 (M8), and 64-bit ARM processors (M9)
We already knew AMLogic is about to release a quad core Cortex A9 SoC, previously codenamed AML8726-M8, but recently renamed to M80X...
Windows 8.1 64-bit Gaining Traction Among Gamers, Steam Data Claims
Windows 8.1 is also gaining ground among gamers, with new data provided by Valve’s Steam platform confirming that more users are making...
64-Bit Mobile CPUs Arrive in 2014, Handset Vendors to Widely Adopt Them
Next year is expected to bring to the market a flurry of smartphones powered by 64-bit processors, the latest reports on the matter...
Rumor: Qualcomm, Nvidia and Broadcom to announce 64-bit processors at CES 2014
Ever since Apple launched the iPhone 5S with a 64-bit ARMv8 processor (the A7), Android handset makers, Google and the various...
“When I’m sixty-four”: discussing the 64-bit version(s) of Firestorm
On October 18th, Jessica Lyon poked me about an upcoming blog post she was preparing for Firestorm which would make mention of a 64-bit...
Stardock helps to form Oxide Games; making new 64-bit Nitrous Engine
A few days ago, Stardock announced it was working on Galactic Civilizations III for the PC, and that the game will be made to run...
Solaris X86 64-bit Assembly Programming
This is a simple example on writing, compiling, and debugging Solaris 64-bit x86 assembly language with a C program. This is also...
RyuJIT: Microsoft's new 64-bit .Net compiler
Microsoft made available this week for public testing a build of a new 64-bit .Net compiler built by the company's .Net runtime...
Tizen 3.0 Features Announced: Multiple User Support, 64-bit Architecture & More
Tizen 2.2.1 was announced yesterday in the lead up to today’s Tizen Developer Summit, and the message that was sent out in the keynote...
NVIDIA Prepares Linux Users for a Future Without 32-bit
NVIDIA has announced that it has dropped support for the 32-bit Linux-x86 CUDA and OpenCL applications.
FreeBSD 10.0 Beta 3 Gets Improvements for the 64-bit Version
FreeBSD 10.0 Beta 3, an operating system for x86, ARM, IA-64, PowerPC, PC-98, and UltraSPARC architectures, is now available for...
Linus Acknowledges 32-Bit Linux As Less Important
The Linux 3.12 kernel was released on Sunday evening but prior to that was a last-minute pull request that got rejected by Linus...
Wednesday, 18 April 2007 08:57
DAEMON Tools Pro is an advanced application for CD/DVD multimedia emulation and making CD/DVD images. DAEMON Tools Pro allows users to make CD/DVD disc images, create virtual CD/DVD drives and play CDs & DVDs without the need for the physical disc and supports virtual SCSI and IDE adapters. Virtual DVD-ROM drive (Generic DVD-ROM) is also included, enabling you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD.
Basic backing up functionality
- Make .iso, *.mds/*.mdf and *.mdx images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Protect images with password
- Make a compressed disc image or split the image to several files
- Create or edit images with powerful Image Editor
- Burn created images to media discs
- Burn images with RMPS data
- Compose your own images of selected type (CD/DVD disc) with preferred file system (ISO9660, ISO9660+Joliet, UDF)
- Master bootable discs or images
- Manage your Image Collection
- Emulate up to 16 SCSI devices
- Perform image mounting to local NTFS folders
- Get detailed information about physical and virtual devices' properties
- Customize virtual drives: change a drive letter, DVD region, etc
- Mount *.mdx, *.mds/*.mdf, *.iso, *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz disc images to a virtual drive
- Customize user Interface for main application and Image Editor
- Use powerful Command Line Interface for automation purposes
- Enable DAEMON Tools integration to Windows shell
- Use File Associations to mount images right from Windows Explorer or any other file manager
- Customize Windows Explorer context menu for images and virtual devices
- Get quick access to your Image Catalog via Windows Explorer
- Perform basic actions via handy DAEMON Tools Gadget on Windows Desktop
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit / SP2 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 32-bit / 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit / 64-bit - 4.35.0306 or later
- Windows Server 2008 R2 32-bit / 64-bit - 4.35.0306 or later
New version: DAEMON Tools - 64bit support
|64bit Windows 7|
|64bit Windows 8|