With an easy-to use interface, UVK allows users to easily remove all kinds of malware, and perform all tasks related to Windows optimization, maintenance, repair and info retrieval. Compatible with Windows 8. OS: XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8. All 32 or 64 bits.
- The UVK Welcome screen is your start point to keep your computer malware free and highly performing.
- UVK was initially created in the beginning of 2010 as a simple but powerful manual virus removal and system repair tool.
- It introduced many new repair methods such as Register system DLLs, now used by other applications of the same kind.
- It has been growing up ever since, adding many useful features. For a complete list, see the Change log.
- The last most important feature was added in the version 4.3: UVK system booster. This section is a trustful and complete registry and file system cleaner.
- The UVK system booster does not only recursively loops through the registry trying to find invalid references, like common registry cleaners do.
- Instead, it analyzes each key and value separately, defining whether it's pointing to a file or another registry key/value and looping through a large array of possibilities to ensure the corresponding item does not exist before adding it to the list.
- In 64 bit Windows versions, the UVK system booster analyzes both native and Wow64 registry keys.
- This deep analysis makes the UVK system booster a trustful registry cleaner, which ensures only real errors are reported.
- The UVK system booster also gives the user much more info about the errors it finds than other registry cleaners do.
- Another important recently added section is the UVK immunization. This feature effectively prevents changes to the most vulnerable registry keys and files. It doesn't replace an anti-virus software, but it's a fine lightweight complement.
- The UVK system repair section has been constantly improved too. It contains fixes and tools to perform the most common maintenance and system repair tasks. Unattended mode is supported.
- The UVK system info section supplies information that can be specially usefull if you're planning to reinstall Windows or trying to diagnose a hardware related problem. The information can be exported to an html file.
- The UVK tools section gives you exclusive file system, registry and system restore related tools.
- All other sections are malware detection and removal related. The set of features is so large that even if you group several well-known tools such as Process explorer, Autoruns, HijackThis and OTL, you would still be missing features like the VirusTotal MD5 hash reports, jump to the file or registry location in one click, adding cmd batch scripts to UVK scripts, managing Windows services and drivers, etc, included within these sections.
- For more information please visit the help page corresponding to each section:
Ultra Virus Killer 64bit version - 64bit software