novaPDF is a PDF creator for Windows that allows you to easily create PDF files (searchable and optionally PDF/A compliant). With novaPDF, everyone from novice users to professionals can create high-quality documents in industry-standard PDF format, by simply selecting the "Print" command from virtually any application.
novaPDF is a PDF printer for Windows that allows you to easily create 100% industry-standard PDF files (searchable and optionally PDF/A compliant).
It's never been easier to print to PDF, you simply open your document, click on "Print" and select novaPDF as the printer to generate the PDF. Try it now and see how easy it is to create PDFs: Download novaPDF.
novaPDF is compatible with the 32/64-bit editions of these operating systems: Windows 10, 8.1/8, Windows 7, Vista, XP and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003.
You can use novaPDF to print to PDF from the first second after it's installed without configuring anything. However, even if it's very easy to create PDFs, it still contains a plethora of features:
- Bookmarks are recognized and included in the resulting PDF
- Your PDF can contain active PDF links (clickable)
- Can be installed and used as a shared network PDF printer
- You can watermark PDFs with text/images
- Password protect the PDF or restrict copy/paste
- Overlay and/or merge PDF files
- You can create linearized PDF files (optimized for web)
- Digitally sign PDFs
Current version: 8.9.951
Release date: 2017-09-07