DBeaver is free universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Usability is the main goal of this project, program UI is carefully designed and implemented.
- It is freeware.
- It is multiplatform.
- It is based on opensource framework and allows to write various extensions (plugins).
- It supports any database which has JDBC driver.
- It may handle any external datasource which may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- There is a set of plugins for certain databases (MySQL in version 1.0) and different database management utilities (ERD view in version 1.0).
Supported (tested) databases:
- IBM DB2
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Java DB (Derby)
- Firebird (Interbase)
- Any JDBC compliant data source
DBeaver - 64bit software
Latest version: 4.0.5
Release date: 2017-04-16