Active@ Disk Image is a disk image software that makes an exact copy of any PC disks (HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc. . . ) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes.
In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image. Active@ Boot Disk Lite is a rescue disk available as a bootable CD-ROM or USB stick for restoring your system completely.
Active@ Disk Image creates two types of disk images:
- Backup Disk Image is used for backup of entire computer or any PC disks, and contains occupied sectors only.
- Raw Disk Image contains an identical copy of every disk sectors. It can be used for backup of non-Windows systems and future data recovery (using Active@ Undelete).
- Back up to almost any media - CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL (Dual Layer), USB and FireWire devices, network drives, Zip and Jaz drives, HD DVD and Blu-ray Discs supported.
- Schedule a backup - Schedule the regular making of a disk image.
- Bootable Disk. CD, DVD, USB stick. - Active@ Boot Disk Creator helps you create a bootable CD, DVD or USB mass storage device
- Windows Servers are supported - Windows 2003/2008 Server (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit) & Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) are supported
Active@ Disk Image - 64bit software
Latest version: 9.0.0
Release date: 2018-04-12